--fish this--

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chinese Fish Compliments

So, as I sit here in the heat of the summer of 2010, I realize I have been keeping you all in suspense of the whereabouts of the Best Secret Fishing Spot On The Planet is.

Meanwhile, 28 comments, primarily in Chinese have hit the blog.

Not being schooled, or having a remote idea as to what the cryptic tic -tac- toe figures are trying to convey, I can only assume that the Chinese are getting impatient with me.

Perhaps they are complimenting me on my writing style, or begging for the location, so one billion Chinese fisherman can converge on the hills of Southern Oregon to catch the 12 inch trout that reside there! My curiousity has peaked as well. I have contemplated taking Mandarin Chinese at one of our local high schools here in Southern Oregon, just so I can find out why there is a sudden interest in my blog in China. I promise you, I have not outsourced my blog, nor have I found it cheaper to "peck out my blog" with a Chinese firm in Shanghai. I worry that I may be being cursed at in a foreign language, in which I am ill equipped to defend myself. Occasionally, I see some "confucious like" pearl of wisdom, attached to the Chinese comment, but I think this a smoke screen, and don't believe for a minute that my fishy blog has inspired these contemplative philosophical renderings.

So, I sit here clueless, internet neophyte that I am, and I suspect that this is some sort of internet SPAMY thing or content pirating -that boards "sleeping blogs" and makes use of it's owners seemingly disinterested state.......or demise.

Well, I am here to tell you that fishthis is here to stay...for awhile anyway, and is only suffering the writers block that comes with having a ten year old soccer player. And as soon as she gets through with her mandatory Mandarin Chinese language course, i will have a snappy comeback to your Chinese compliments.

Until then......stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger robb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home